Top 10 things to be aware of on Kite Beach Cabarete
2. Never brush your teeth with tap water. * (click here to avoid the Caribbean Stomach Funk.
3. Very Sexy girls alone in a bar are working.
4. A finger wag is the most effective way to say "no thank you".
5. Cacao, Cigar, Mamajuana, Rent-a-friends, Massage sales people will not stop selling until you give them the finger wave.
6. Cash is king, but don´t "change" money at bars. Change money at Caribe Express,
bring your passport.
7. Paddle Board early, Sunrise is the best.
8. Kite late, Sunset is the best.
9. Two dollars is a good rate when paying kids to pump up and derig your gear
10. Ten dollars an hour is a good rate if you need a kid to rig, launch, bring your kite back up wind.